Rugby game 2021

by bigbird094

Original Post

Rugby game 2021

★ Apprentice

Is there going to be a new rugby game?

i think it’s time for a new one. 
Rugby union is one of the most popular sports in the world and is the fastest growing sport in America. The Rugby World Cup is the 3rd most watched sporting event behind the soccer World Cup and the summer olympics. 
Last years World Cup in Japan was watched by 857 million viewers which was a 26% increase from the World Cup in 2015. The final was the most watched sports event in the Uk for 2019.

my point is there’s a market for a rugby video game as it’s popularity is on the rise globally.

This is more evident in video game loving Japan, where Rugby has since become the most popular sport in the country.

Message 1 of 5 (1,866 Views)

Re: Rugby game 2021

@bigbird094 Please refrain from spamming as it is in violation of the Answers HQ User Rules

To learn more about the Answers HQ Rules refer to article: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 2 of 5 (1,854 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @bigbird094 I am not aware of any plans for a new Rugby game but will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (1,824 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please make a new rugby game. Rugby is one of the fasts growing sports in the world. And it is smart to get into the market early.

Message 4 of 5 (753 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Wooo_Silo, I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (686 Views)