Re: Returning to a Mistaked Ban ?.. Please help Me

by Head_NapeTTV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Returning to a Mistaked Ban ?.. Please help Me

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So I back around march this yea I downloaded the game "Apex Legends" As it seemed good, I played for about 3 weeks then Decided it was enough for me and quit But now I Came back to Origin To Play Battle Front 2 and now I'm Here again to Play apex Legends again but For Some odd Reason I have been Banned. 

With no Email or anything From any form of ea Saying why or how I got banned.              I'm Not sure if my account was hacked and someone Played it During my Leave But I Have 2 step

verification on So I'm not sure anyone can.

Im Reading Other Parts of Peoples Posts and people say "After Burner and RiverTurner" are causing this too as im on a laptop this could be the case. 

If anyone is able to help me get my account back It would be Amazing If anyone wants to Msg on Here or You can Reach me at/on Discord Blub Bloob#4890

Thank you Ea Team / Community Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (595 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

I don't think there's anything we can do about it here on the forum. You'll have to contact support about it. I hope this page is useful: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (557 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I don't think there's anything we can do about it here on the forum. You'll have to contact support about it. I hope this page is useful: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (558 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Tysm ill have a look into it :D

Message 3 of 4 (525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why my account have been banned ???? i not play with my account in 7 day , and why my account can't play in match ???? some word say my account have been banned , but i not using cheat and not hacker so why my account geting banned ??? im very disapointed

Message 4 of 4 (432 Views)