Resetting password - no email received

by LMcinnes94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Resetting password - no email received

★★★ Newbie

I have tried to reset the password to a different origin account of mine with no success, I am not receiving the email in either my inboc or junk email folder in order to be able to continue the process.

This message comes up but with no help if you don't recieve an email at all:

Check Your Email

We just sent instructions for completing your password reset to the email address you used to set up your Origin Account.

If you don't see it in your inbox within the next few minutes, try looking in your spam folder.

If you have a limited access account, the email was sent to the email address provided as that of your parent or guardia.

None of the above apply and I still haven't recieved the email, please help.

Message 1 of 7 (41,225 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Resetting password - no email received

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

CM Edit: For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (42,486 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

CM Edit: For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Message 2 of 7 (42,487 Views)

★★★ Newbie
did anyone help you? I have exact same problem Frown
Message 3 of 7 (40,448 Views)

Community Manager

@pixiwoos Hi,

Please check out the post from EA_Kristi just above yours on how you can contact an EA Advisor for assistance with your issue.

Let us know how you get on afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 7 (40,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same
Message 5 of 7 (37,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem ı dont receive any mail some weird e mail try the change but ı change my own e mail   but now ı dont get any mail try to reset password

Message 6 of 7 (31,946 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @datreak I'm locking this thread a sit is almost 5 years old.

If you are unable to reset your password then you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (31,821 Views)