Reset Achievements after hack.

by Kormaek

Original Post

Reset Achievements after hack.

★ Novice

Hi,

Some time ago, my account got hacked. I'm fairly certain of this, because all of a sudden I had 137 hours ingame and more than 40 achievements in Dragon Age: Inquisition, even though I barely played the game. Now I've changed my password and all that shazam, but I'm feeling quite annoyed, since I'm quite the achievement hunter and now I have all these achievements which I didn't earn myself and I wanna do them myself. Is there a way to get an achievement reset after an account hack?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 5 (1,512 Views)

Re: Reset Achievements after hack.

EA Staff

@Kormaek I'm sorry, but there is no way to reset your achievements Frown

Let us know if you have nay other questions!

Message 2 of 5 (1,501 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why is this not possible why should i as a owner of the game have to buy a new game on a new account rather than just resetting the achievments on current said account especially when someone has hacked youre account it ruines the whole game experience.

Message 3 of 5 (1,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Completely agree with this, you are not alone and I have been so annoyed by this that I have not gone back to the game. tried again today and just seeing everything even in the Dragon keep website for progression already being all filled out it completely pisses me off.

Message 4 of 5 (827 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SilverHawk87 I'm locking this thread as it is a number of years old.

If your account was compromised then please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (806 Views)