Requested refund, still no response.

by D-Jaaak

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Requested refund, still no response.

★★★ Novice

The link "details" at the order information isn't available, EA lets me know that the page is not available.

What's the status of my refund request (10 days ago), they seem to not have approved it yet. Can someone help?

Message 1 of 3 (399 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Betreff: Requested refund, still no response.

EA Staff

@D-Jaaak Please contact an Advisor and they should be able to check the status of the refund:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin) and select Next
3. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
4. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (374 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Requested refund, still no response.

Hero (Retired)

i move to english section, because yo write in german section.

Message 2 of 3 (384 Views)

Re: Betreff: Requested refund, still no response.

EA Staff

@D-Jaaak Please contact an Advisor and they should be able to check the status of the refund:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin) and select Next
3. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
4. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this!

Message 3 of 3 (375 Views)