Re: Reported EA and Origin To BBB and FTC For Fraud

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Reported EA and Origin To BBB and FTC For Fraud

★★★ Newbie

I've read all these posts and EA's * solution. I've found all my Sims games, Expansions and Stuff packs in Origin after reading through all this BS for an hour. Doesn't matter. I've still filed a BBB and FTC fraud complaint against EA and Origin. That'll give them something else to do while they fix this.

Message 1 of 4 (490 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mmm... Sounds like u mad bro. How about you take a seat, grab a tall glass of water and calmly let us know what's going on. You're not making to much sense here.

Message 2 of 4 (481 Views)

★★★ Novice

the writing was on the wall right in my face but I thought EA could pull through but now they are just lazy, and they lost a customer if my MUT21 team is not back to me... i should have listened and not used real money on EA packs/currency..........

Message 3 of 4 (336 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Moveovermofo,

This thread is a bit of an oldie, from 2015. I'll lock it here to limit any further necroposting, please keep in mind the date of threads/posts for again.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (312 Views)