Re: Report that hackers are stealing a lot of EA accounts

by udwfb7lxz39

Original Post

Report that hackers are stealing a lot of EA accounts

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I want to report that hackers are stealing a lot of EA accounts which created from Yahoo email address.

A hacker team illegally changed the EA account's password to have access to the EA account by hacking Yahoo email , and then changed the email to a private email address [Removed - Admin.] that set up by hackers.

If you look into these accounts, you'll find that their email addresses have been abnormally changed. Change from Yahoo email address to "[edit: email address removed]" email address.

Message 1 of 3 (453 Views)

Community Manager

@0iO4qTX79ns 

Never post any personal information on a public forum, yours or those of anyone else. 

You can use the steps detailed at the following link to report this issue.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, they got my EA Account.  I was able to gain access to the account but EA refuses to lift the ban on the account.  I was told to dispute it, so I didn't, but that gets nothing accomplished.  It's like a bunch of robots are running the company.  "You got banned" and "We won't reverse this."  Well, it's clear that my account as hacked so why am I, the paying customer the one who suffers.

Terrible customer service, or lack there of.  Disgusting.

Message 3 of 3 (313 Views)