Removing a game to get the redeem code free?

by H4RS3SIS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Removing a game to get the redeem code free?

★ Novice

I have an EA game, which I bought in SHOP, not in Origin. So I have the disk and the cd key. I wanna move it to my other account bcz of private reasons. If I ask the Origin support to remove it from my library, will the redeem code get free to activate it again? Or it will get lost?

Message 1 of 4 (1,934 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Removing a game to get the redeem code free?

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @H4RS3SIS 

Once redeemed code cannot be activated again on another account even if the game was deleted from the original EA account.. Game activation codes are of one-time use.

However, you might still try to contact our live support at EA Help and ask if it's possible to move your game to another account. They might be able to help Standard smile

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,926 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @H4RS3SIS 

Once redeemed code cannot be activated again on another account even if the game was deleted from the original EA account.. Game activation codes are of one-time use.

However, you might still try to contact our live support at EA Help and ask if it's possible to move your game to another account. They might be able to help Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (1,927 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Ataashi I have the same issue, in the online chat, couldn't be undo, the game is not installen neither played. the issue is there is a Play station account linked... ridiculous
Message 3 of 4 (1,330 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @virusje770, I'm going to lock this thread as it is quite old.

If our live support team was unable to assist you in relation to this then there is nothing that we can do to change this on AHQ.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,320 Views)