Re: Removing Games like Betas etc.

by R0gerPontare

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Removing Games like Betas etc.

★ Novice

Honestly, there HAS to be a way for tech support to permanently remove specific games from an Origin-account if requested by the owner! I'm tired of knowing that my games list is cluttered with old Free2Play-games that I'll never play again or these tired old betas. And YES, I know that you could just hide them.. But I want them GONE from my account entirely.

Ever since I activated the Battlefield 4 Beta, all the icons for my DICE-games has been really messed up, showing the BF4 Beta-icon (the green pause-icon) instead of the right ones! I've even gone over to a new computer but still they are JUST as messed up so it has to be on the Origin-account end. PLEASE fix this, it's really annoying..

(And yes, it's important to me for the right games to show the correct icons, it just looks weird otherwise. And NO, i'm not talking about any shortcuts to the games,  I mean the actual icons for the games, I'm not stupid..)

, An annoyed gamer

Message 1 of 3 (288 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @sgtsteenbertil

Could you provide a screenshot of the icons?

In general I believe that the Support Team won't remove games from your account, but you can try speaking with an EA Adviser through the contact us site here. We can't assure you of the outcome of this contact, but they will be able to provide you with advise.

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (285 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @sgtsteenbertil

Could you provide a screenshot of the icons?

In general I believe that the Support Team won't remove games from your account, but you can try speaking with an EA Adviser through the contact us site here. We can't assure you of the outcome of this contact, but they will be able to provide you with advise.

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 3 (286 Views)

★ Novice

The pause icon looks like this: http://imgur.com/a/6YU9C

It's the icon for the .exe itself, the same icon in a much bigger size (like on the desktop) looks fine though.. Confused

Message 3 of 3 (250 Views)