Re: [Removed by CM] of this game

by lnxtvv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Removed by CM] of this game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

New patch! ----> after 2 hours -------> New free cheat! = after 3 hours unplayable game.

why developer not follow cheat maker forum?

Message 1 of 6 (435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @lnxtvv you can use the info in this help article to report a user you suspect of cheating: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (370 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

We would ask that when posting on AHQ you do so in a polite and constructive manner @lnxtvv.

If you are having an issue then please let us know what it is?

The more info you supply the better we can assist you.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (416 Views)

★★★ Guide

i have big problem with cheater you have solution?

i m boring play everydays and find many with cheat

Message 3 of 6 (388 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @lnxtvv you can use the info in this help article to report a user you suspect of cheating: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (371 Views)

★★★ Guide

report not work this is verified, the problem of cheat for your game is very hard and i think only way for solve is report to the authorities and do hight fine for cheat seller and cheat user, i not understand why you give new patch and after 2 hours exit new cheat, another solution for me is a good punkbuster or another anticheat installed on user pc, and verify when game is open if cheat software work, its easy you write on google apex legend cheat download and your developer make little patch for block it..

i recommended to you give a patch wait 1 day and put a patch for block this little cheat software....

i think is ridicolous a big big big company have problem with a little kid reverse your software easy...

now i stop because i understand you never stop CHEAT MAKER if yo not use hard fist!

p.s.:

its obivious your hardware block its useless on the web exists easy solution, for your developer keep monitored unknowcheats

Message 5 of 6 (359 Views)

Community Manager

As I stated above @lnxtvv if you suspect another user of cheating then please report them using the link I provided above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (347 Views)