Remove a trial from library

by Taibreah

Original Post

Re: Remove a trial from library

★★★★ Novice

Good to know you have useless developers that don't do quality UI / UX work!

Message 21 of 28 (2,041 Views)

★ Novice

yeah get your shot together EA

things like these is why steam is kicking your * XD

Message 22 of 28 (1,949 Views)

★ Novice

Currently there is no method of permanently removing games in Origin

The incompetence over at EA is strong. This is an unacceptable answer and is not [SOLVED] like the title suggests. This is also the first post on google in the search results related to this problem. I have no reason to even keep origin installed so the best way to remove a trial game from your account is to completely uninstall origin but the key is to never re-install it.

Message 23 of 28 (1,917 Views)

★ Novice

after purchasing Star Wars Battlefront, and hiding the trial from my games list, if i go into the store and click the option for star wars battlefront (i only have the standard edition) i see the page to get the ultimate edition, but below the purchace button it has "Your trial of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ (Trial) expires in less than 3 hours."

why does that still show up after the full game has been purchased?

Message 24 of 28 (1,820 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, i try trial version of Star Wars Battlefront II on origin. I like this game, next time i was bought this game. If Origin try to download the update to the game, it also downloads the full game update and Trial game update...BTW. When I play Battlefront II online Multiplayer or Arcade mode, game is fast without lags, when I play campaign, game have large lags. Why? why I can play this game on full FPS on multiplayer and campaign have this problem?
Message 25 of 28 (1,772 Views)

★ Novice

i deleted trial version but it then proceeded to remove full game version as well forcing me to redownload game but it removed trial version what is really annoying is everytime game updates it downloads it twice for the trial and the full game increasing my data usage with my isp which charges me when i go over the cap. I shouldnt have to incur charges from my isp because EA is forcing ,me to  download game updates twice for the same game.

Message 26 of 28 (1,451 Views)

★★★ Novice

*crickets*

Message 27 of 28 (1,331 Views)

Community Manager
Hi folks,

This threads really old and there's been a lot of changes and updates added to Origin since this was originally made. If you've an Origin question now, please search for a current thread or pop open a new one and we'll merge it if needed.

Closing this thread here.

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 28 of 28 (906 Views)