Regarding connected accounts and game progress

by pupinator1998

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Regarding connected accounts and game progress

★★★ Newbie

So a long time ago I played BF4 on PS4, and I used a PSN account that is now connected to my EA/Origin account. If I were to purchase BF4 on Origin's PC store, would the progression that I have made playing on BF4 on the PS4 on the connected PS Account carry over to my playing it on the PC on my EA account? By which I mean things such as attachment unlocks, rank, etc, or would that be tied directly and only to the PS account?

Message 1 of 2 (213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Regarding connected accounts and game progress

Community Manager

Hey @pupinator1998,

Battlefield 4 progression is actually tied to the platform where that was first earned, so I'm afraid that would not carry over if you were to start playing on PC rather than PS4. 

There was limited transfer of those stats when going from PS3 > PS4 and Xbox 360 > Xbox One, but otherwise cross-progression is not a feature for Battlefield 4. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (204 Views)

All Replies

Re: Regarding connected accounts and game progress

Community Manager

Hey @pupinator1998,

Battlefield 4 progression is actually tied to the platform where that was first earned, so I'm afraid that would not carry over if you were to start playing on PC rather than PS4. 

There was limited transfer of those stats when going from PS3 > PS4 and Xbox 360 > Xbox One, but otherwise cross-progression is not a feature for Battlefield 4. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)