Refund of a phone call

by Snapz2001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Refund of a phone call

★★ Newbie

So I called Ea support up when I got two gold players instead of reds in my red picks the wait was a while so I was on the phone for 30 mins or so and was charged my phone bill £71 pounds in which I cannot pay my phone bill 

Message 1 of 2 (247 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Refund of a phone call

Community Manager

Hey @Snapz2001 if you called the EA support line directly then you will be charged the cost of the call by your service provider. To query a refund or assistance with the cost of the call then you would need to speak with your phone service provider.

For future reference, you can speak with one of our phone (or chat) support advisers who will contact you back at no charge by following the steps below. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (238 Views)

All Replies

Re: Refund of a phone call

Community Manager

Hey @Snapz2001 if you called the EA support line directly then you will be charged the cost of the call by your service provider. To query a refund or assistance with the cost of the call then you would need to speak with your phone service provider.

For future reference, you can speak with one of our phone (or chat) support advisers who will contact you back at no charge by following the steps below. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (239 Views)