Re: Refund for Acidentally buying a skin on Battlefront 2

by JCrush222

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Refund for Acidentally buying a skin on Battlefront 2

★ Novice

I accidentally bought an appearance in game because of lag and FPS drops. I pressed A twice on the main menu, trying to get my daily crate, and instead it bought the 91st division skin crate. This was 40,000 credits and I was saving those credits up for other hero’s and appearances. Is there anyway to get those credits back and have someone take the appearance back off of me?

Even if my game account was just reset to about 8:00 pm est on December 14. That would get rid of a few hours of gameplay, but would reset my credits back to what they were before I bought the credits and take the skin back.

also, the developers may want to implement a confirmation message saying “are you sure you want to buy...” before confirming the transaction. I will include a picture of my account right after I accidentally bought the skin so that you can see the balance of credits that I had

Message 1 of 3 (1,203 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to say @JCrush222 but I do not believe that it is possible to revert or refund accidental purchases.

Your best bet is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,144 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to say @JCrush222 but I do not believe that it is possible to revert or refund accidental purchases.

Your best bet is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,145 Views)

★ Novice

Lol, that was the first thing I did. They told me to post here.

The fact that you cannot revert my account seems dumb to me since people have reported having their account reset as a glitch. Never the less I don’t need any sort of help. I know what happened.

I would suggest adding a confirmation message before any purchases, as that is the only thing that could have prevented this and it is a small detail that every other game I’ve ever played has. It almost seems like you purposely didn’t put that message in because you want people to accidentally buy things and spend their credits. 

If a confirmation message is added you will change my mind, but if you continue to ignore this even after the recent spike in accidental buying crates it proves my point.

Message 3 of 3 (1,121 Views)