Re: Refund failed repeatedly - No update contact on case

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Refund failed repeatedly - No update contact on case

★ Novice

I requested a refund to a game about 4 weeks ago, I made a case as there was endless emails telling me there was an issue with the refund. 

It's been about 2 weeks since I made a case and I'm still getting the auto failed emails, but no contact from support like they said when they would look into it.

Message 1 of 2 (215 Views)

Re: Refund failed repeatedly - No update contact on case

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @GnomeGirly,

Have you tried chat support instead of email to get in touch with an agent? If the contact option isn't appearing for you when you try to create a Help Ticket could you please try and check if the following workaround gives chat options when the support lines are open again? To see their hours of operation, see this thread.

1. Go to http://help.ea.com and log out if you are logged in.
  2. Select contact us -> select Origin -> manage my account -> hacked account -> contact options.
  3. When asking for a name fill in a name you are comfortable with along with a different mail.
  4. This should grant you the option for chat or call depending on language selected.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)