Re: Live Chat has a goofy timer

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

Refund Requested

★ Novice

Hi, I requested a refund for Titanfall 2 three days ago, but I haven't gotten any information about it?

Message 1 of 6 (377 Views)

Re: Refund Requested

Community Manager

@Poiyurtus Hi, you should get a notification on the status of the refund within 24 hours, then the money should be delivered within 7-10 days. 

You can check the status of the refund on your Order History page. 

If it's still stalled after 3 days, you can reach out to support to look into this further.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (367 Views)

Re: Refund Requested

★ Novice

I've attempted to contact support through the live chat multiple times. Every single time, I've received no response for far beyond the Wait Time. 

Message 3 of 6 (345 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The onscreen timer offers meaningless numbers until / unless it ever shows four minutes and less! 

Message 4 of 6 (338 Views)

★ Novice

Seems so. I've had it saying five minutes or less and spin for half an hour.

Message 5 of 6 (322 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Personally, once that silly thing had hit the four minute mark,, I never had any longer than may- be five minutes more to wait, but Monday to Friday between 8AM and 10PM, here in the USA, I never waited longer than half an hour, ever.  It's been a couple of years since I needed help, though.  Did you give it enough time for the connection to be accepted, finally? 

Message 6 of 6 (305 Views)