Refund 9 days ago

by emenayk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Refund 9 days ago

★ Novice

I bought FIFA 16 last sunday and after i bought it i give up and requested refund. But as you see my refund hasnt come to me yet. It has been 9 days. What I have got to do now? Thanks already now!

Message 1 of 10 (459 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Refund 9 days ago

EA Staff

@emenayk What status is your refund request in Order History on the order summary page. (Log in to origin.com, and select My Account and then Order History.)?

Also if your refund does not appear in My Cases, and the processing time for your payment method has passed, contact us for further assistance.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (455 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@emenayk What status is your refund request in Order History on the order summary page. (Log in to origin.com, and select My Account and then Order History.)?

Also if your refund does not appear in My Cases, and the processing time for your payment method has passed, contact us for further assistance.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 2 of 10 (456 Views)

★ Novice
My order status is completed but i had never downloaded the game. And refund status is just "Refund Requested , See Details"

My refund doesnt appear in My Cases ( Please contact and help me! Have a good day.
Message 3 of 10 (437 Views)

EA Staff

@emenayk In this case, please  contact an Advisor and they should be able to check what is going on there: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any trouble with this!

Message 4 of 10 (431 Views)

★ Novice
I have been trying to contact advisor by live chat for 9 days. But i had never reach him. You can contact me by email.

Also I clicked on the link but i didnt find what i am looking for. I never launched the game , may it be the problem?

Please help me how hard i try to reach live chat its not possible.
Message 5 of 10 (418 Views)

EA Staff

@emenayk Could you please try scheduling a call back instead of chat? Account and billing issues are generally best handle via a call.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Message 6 of 10 (410 Views)

★ Novice
I could but my account is from USA and I live in Turkey with my Turkish phone number. Also im not a good at speaking English i dont think i can explain myself. Please suggest me another solution. I need that money for my plane ticket. Please help Kristi , thanks anyways.
Message 7 of 10 (408 Views)

EA Staff

@emenayk I don't see any cases actually created on your account (a case should be created as soon as the 'Please wait for an Advisor' window opens), when you select the chat option on Help.EA.com do you get a pop-up window and do you leave that window open?

If you don't get a second window, please disable any pop-up blockers you use and then try chat again.

Message 8 of 10 (405 Views)

★ Novice
I get a pop-up window thats allright. And i leave it open but the problem is i never connect anyone. Its just waiting like that. Nothing happens. How would I reach any advisor?
Message 9 of 10 (402 Views)

EA Staff

@emenayk There might be quite a long wait times at the moment (close to an hour and sometimes even more), I would recommend leaving the window open and the chat should connect eventually.

Message 10 of 10 (399 Views)