Reembolso/Refound pls

by Sonecax

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reembolso/Refound pls

★ Novice

Bom , eu comprei uma caixa apex , porem eu estava na fila e quando eu cliquei em abrir, acabei achando jogo , no final do jogo que eu joguei a caixa tinha sumido , minhas moedas apex foram gastas e näo recebi nenhum item, bom quando acontece isso o certo a se fazer seria reembolsar as moedas ou a caixa nao?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I bought an apex box, but I was in line and when I clicked open, I found it game, at the end of the game I played the box was gone, my apex coins were spent and I received no items, good when it happens Is that the right thing to do would be to repay the coins or the box?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick: Sonecax SA server (Brasil) 

Message 1 of 2 (340 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Reembolso/Refound pls

Community Manager

Hey @Sonecax if you are missing in-game content then you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (313 Views)

All Replies

Re: Reembolso/Refound pls

Community Manager

Hey @Sonecax if you are missing in-game content then you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (314 Views)