Re: Redeemed product code not showing up in my games

by rumbutter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Redeemed product code not showing up in my games

★★★ Newbie

So i reddemed a product code for the sims 3 and the sims 3 pets, it accepted it but will not show up in "my games" so i cant downkoad it and play and i spent 20$ on the games.

Message 1 of 9 (36,038 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

My problem was basically the same but with the Sims 4 package, and I waited three days after redeeming the code for any content to appear and it didn't. However, this is going to sound stupid but check that you actually bought the game, and not an expansion pack that just implies that the game is included, because it's not. Check over the box and if it says in little writing somewhere  " Requires the Sims 3/4 to play... ", then you just need to buy the game.

If that doesn't work then just call them on the number in the manual in the box (recommended) or email via the website.

I do not work for EA and this is only my personal solution

Please do not contact me or SPAM me

I hope I have helped you

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (41,336 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

do  you have origin downloaded to your computer and this is where you don't see the games in your my game tab try log out of orign and log back in to get the games to refresh/reload

Message 2 of 9 (36,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have already done that and it still hasn't worked
Message 3 of 9 (35,998 Views)

Hero (Retired)

1st make sure you are logged into the account on which the game/s were registered the email and password you used for the account

also chck the hidden games just incase for some silly reason they may be there and unhide them

The Game does not show up in Origin to download

Message 4 of 9 (35,993 Views)

★★ Novice

My problem was basically the same but with the Sims 4 package, and I waited three days after redeeming the code for any content to appear and it didn't. However, this is going to sound stupid but check that you actually bought the game, and not an expansion pack that just implies that the game is included, because it's not. Check over the box and if it says in little writing somewhere  " Requires the Sims 3/4 to play... ", then you just need to buy the game.

If that doesn't work then just call them on the number in the manual in the box (recommended) or email via the website.

I do not work for EA and this is only my personal solution

Please do not contact me or SPAM me

I hope I have helped you

Message 5 of 9 (41,337 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's annoying and wastes the money that's y I'm complaining and if I don't get my game on that very night I will get my money without a doubt
Message 6 of 9 (24,786 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Tried all of it at this point I'm just thinking they take your bloody money and think that we're stupid and not recognise
Message 7 of 9 (24,784 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks for this comment. I was so confused. Would have been sitting here all night.
Message 8 of 9 (24,201 Views)

EA DICE Team

Let's not reply to old thread :-)

If you have a questions, try to find a similar new thread, or ask a new question.

Thanks!

Message 9 of 9 (23,994 Views)