Redeemed a Battlefield 4 code but it did not show up in Library

by ncfarah

Original Post

Redeemed a Battlefield 4 code but it did not show up in Library

★★★ Newbie

I created a new origin account and i redeemed a BF4 code, it got confirmed but no icon in the Library... i tried to redeem the same code again, it refused it as if its already in use (in this case by the same account)... I cant manage to activate the game manually cause every way i try to redeem the code its already in use...

P.S: first time i redeemed the code and was confirmed, it was before i verify my account with my email, this may caused the problem ?

Message 1 of 5 (390 Views)

Re: Redeemed a Battlefield 4 code but it did not show up in Library

Community Manager

@ncfarah Hi,

It is possible that you accidently ended up with two accounts. If you don't know which the other account with the game might be, it would be best if you reach out to an EA Game Advisor, so they can assist: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a Product, Platform and Category to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (374 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I cant reach any game advisor it keeps me on hold for more than half an hour while the approx waiting period is 10-15 mins, is there any other way to contact a game advisor?
Message 3 of 5 (357 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The on-screen timer bears no known resemblance to reality until / unless it is in the range of four minutes and less.  Stateside, the two options are telephone callback and Live Chat.  Other regions frequently have different options. 

Message 4 of 5 (353 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ncfarah wrote:
I cant reach any game advisor it keeps me on hold for more than half an hour while the approx waiting period is 10-15 mins, is there any other way to contact a game advisor?

@ncfarah 

The available options vary by region.  Stateside, we can choose from either Live Chat, or Telephone Callback, for most subjects during prime support hours.  You have already had your answer about the onscreen countdown timer's inaccuracy.  Replies have to be read in here on this website. 

Message 5 of 5 (336 Views)