Re: Recurring payments??

by HeroHassett

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Recurring payments??

★ Novice
I bought the sims 4 and a couple of the stuff packs but on my bank account it shows that it's a recurring payment??? I was not aware that I had to keep paying to play and this really concerns me.
Message 1 of 5 (1,255 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@amberwave12 What does it say? Game purchases shouldn't be recurring, as you say. Some services such as Origin Access or a SWTOR subscription will be recurring, but these aren't regular/Sims game purchases. 

I can't see anything like that on this end, though, so I expect/hope this is just some sort of categorization error. 

If you're still concerned you can contact support for more info, but I don't think it'd be necessary.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,487 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@amberwave12 What does it say? Game purchases shouldn't be recurring, as you say. Some services such as Origin Access or a SWTOR subscription will be recurring, but these aren't regular/Sims game purchases. 

I can't see anything like that on this end, though, so I expect/hope this is just some sort of categorization error. 

If you're still concerned you can contact support for more info, but I don't think it'd be necessary.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,488 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

@EA_David I bought origin access for 1 year and I get payments over and over for 35 dollars is this normal??

Message 3 of 5 (979 Views)

[ Edited ]

@HeroHassett

See if you can chat to a game advisor onliine , selecting origin as the product

See this link

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 5 (970 Views)

★ Novice

Sp O realized it was just my bank account charging me for overdraft so its fine just saw it wrong Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (932 Views)