Re: Recurring Windows 7 Graphics Card Issue

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

Recurring Windows 7 Graphics Card Issue

★★★ Newbie

My  graphics card is no longer compatible to download Origin (it was a few months ago). Already spoken to some very helpful staff and was told this is a recurring problem as there has been an update and it have affected Windows 7 users. I was told it is trying to be fixed and that I'd get an email a few days later to help give an idea when I would be able to access Origin again. A week later, no email and still unable to access Origin and any of my paid games Frown Hoping someone can give me a rough insight as to when this will be fixed as I cannot play any of the games I've paid for which isn't at all fair. Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (165 Views)

Re: Recurring Windows 7 Graphics Card Issue

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Did the Game Adviser suggest that you upgrade your graphics DRIVERS, using the CLEAN install option?  If not, give it a try.

Meanwhile, you have written your message on Answer HQ, which is a game player community website.  We have no direct route from here to the Game Advisers at Help Center, and even if we did, we have no access into the contents of any member accounts other than our own personal accounts, sorry.  Until recently, it's not been common for CMs to visit us in here on weekends, and it's still not a regular thing. 

Your only option is to call the Game Advisers again, however, I wouldn't do so today.  Most of them are at home on weekends, so wait times to reach anyone on Chat are going to be qlow.  There is no phone callback on Sundays.  With Fifa 17 still very new, and BF1 coming Tuesday, they will be swamped, I'm pretty sure. 

Message 2 of 2 (157 Views)