Recover your OLD EA Account!!

by Stooopid_Killer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Recover your OLD EA Account!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

If you forgot your email address that is linked to your EA account and probably don't have access to the email address or the email address got deleted because you haven't used that at all. (it could be your Old High school email, Old college email or your childhood email) 

Try to use this link to recover your old EA account

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/  [Edit by CM - correct link] 

Message 1 of 91 (89,503 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Recover your OLD EA Account!!

Community Manager

Hey all, if you no longer have access to the email on the account then the best thing to do is take a look at this help article and fill out the account recovery form: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

The only way to address issues relating to an EA account which you cannot access is by following the steps in that help article.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 91 (84,783 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

This is so frustrating because no matter how many forms you fill out the access still isnt granted and i cannot access this email since it was deleted years ago

Message 2 of 91 (87,220 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah it really is. You give them all the information they ask for, and then they just tell you it's not enough, and shut you down without even getting specific about what they need. Chat and phone support are also not at all helpful because everyone just redirects you to that form. The frustratting thing, they like to mention, is not not having access to your account but doing everything they ask for and then just being told that it's not happening without any check back questions or anything.

Message 3 of 91 (86,834 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Maennermolke fr man. im just trying to play some madden and my psn is synced to an email that was deleted and they always tell me to fill out the stupid recovery from with the case number and nothing happens. So dumb
Message 4 of 91 (86,158 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same problem even the live chat is useless you sit and wait to get told to fill another form out. I sick of not being able to change me email. 

Message 5 of 91 (86,023 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've filled the form out before, unfortunately while I got a reply out of it instead of solving the problem they would just use the email on my account and change it to the email I had free, instead of actually reading my ticket of the email I was actually trying to recover, which was my fathers email (that's now deleted, I used it several years ago when I was around 11 years old or so) to get into my account.

So much for actually doing their job.

Message 6 of 91 (85,975 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have filled out 5 of these forms with everything they asked for. IP address, exact dates, I even included my number of wins on every game + hours played for EVERY game. Your website says, "Fill out our webform, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can with more information." but I haven't once heard back from anyone. The first guy on the phone accused me of filling out the form wrong & suggested that I put the old e-mail in the contact spot, so I humored him & filled out yet another form & you guessed it, weeks gone by with absolutely no response.. I have never in my life had to deal w/ such an incompetent ticket system. No one can get me in touch w/ the team who reviews these forms. So frustrating..

Message 7 of 91 (85,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Oh god yes, this! I've made 7 tickets now, added screenshots of my playstation showing my psn account details, screenshots of me logged into psn site, showing details. Screenshots of my psn-id having same e-mail as my current ea-account has. 

And every time the reply is, there's not enough information for the recovery.

Except once, when those idiots reset my working ea-accounts password, which was never even an issue.

I've chatted with 3 persons so far. Every time they check that it's actually me by sending a verification code to email, ask the same things and tell me, that my psn-id is linked to another email. But none give me the info what that email even is. I have no clue if it's my old email that I've deleted and forgotten, or has someone managed to steal my id information.

Each time they say it's all ok now, just "make one more ticket and it's taken care of".

I've been using only two emails for years now, one for stuff like gaming accounts and one for official things. Neither is the one my psn-id is linked.

And it's really frustrating. After a years of break in console gaming I get ps4 and buy EA game I want to play online and I can't. No matter what I try, what I say and what I sent as a proof.

EA, your company * sucks.

Edit: Decided to try calling the support. I was in queue for over 1,5 hours, only to get disconnected eventually. This whole customer care and system is a joke.

Message 8 of 91 (84,916 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you no longer have access to the email on the account then the best thing to do is take a look at this help article and fill out the account recovery form: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

The only way to address issues relating to an EA account which you cannot access is by following the steps in that help article.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 91 (84,784 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

We have, that's the issue.

Message 10 of 91 (84,739 Views)