Received mail: "Logged into Answers HQ 10 times" but I didn't log in

by Zeatrix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Received mail: "Logged into Answers HQ 10 times" but I didn't log in

★★★ Novice

Hi,

A few days ago I received a mail that stated I got a badge for logging into this "answer HQ" 5 times, but I didn't log in. I didn't even know this site existed. Even though my account showed no signs of abuse, I immediately increased its security by adding security codes for logins.

Now today I received another mail. Again I received a badge for logging into this Answer HQ 10 times, even when I didn't do anything. Wtf is going on?

Message 1 of 6 (1,010 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Received mail: "Logged into Answers HQ 10 times" but I didn't log

Community Manager

Hey all, yes we did sent out a number of badges over the past number of days and if you received one then it means that your account met the criteria for it. 

It's nothing to worry about and your accounts have not been compromised.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (832 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Hmm.. I received 5 mails today from Answers HQ. 4 between 15:20 and 15:40 and 1 18:20 (CET)
Message 2 of 6 (979 Views)

★ Novice

I know about this service, but did not log in yesterday. I would have known if I had because I use the Authenticator App and I have no auto login in my EA Origin client. Still I got the email that I got the Frequent Shopper badge for the 10th login. What is this?

Message 3 of 6 (854 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, yes we did sent out a number of badges over the past number of days and if you received one then it means that your account met the criteria for it. 

It's nothing to worry about and your accounts have not been compromised.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (833 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply, glad there's nothing to worry about. Although I hate to be that guy, it's not very thoughtful to send out these kinds of emails randomly. Looking at the forums, you guys stirred up a lot of people. The badge system is hardly this important. Just a friendly tip.

Message 5 of 6 (820 Views)

★ Guide

Good to know.

I just wanted to say I also had the same concern as the OP, as I haven't been logged in lately, and certainly not the last few days.

Message 6 of 6 (737 Views)