Reaching The EA Live Chat

by MacroPhage7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reaching The EA Live Chat

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

SOLVED READ BOTTOM

Hi, i have infamous  "We're unable to verify this credit card." error for trying to purchase bf4 for couple day. As see in the web, that is something EA Live Chat (game advisor) would solve, so im trying to reach EA live chat for past 20 hours. It always hangs at the screen with "Please wait while we connect you to an EA Game Advisor." message.

Which country (UK,US or mine) and topics should i choose to reach (or to increase the change of success) the live support?

beforehand, i already reached my bank even though i did purchases with my card internationally before, they say there is no problem at their side.

EDIT: SOLVED...To all people who try to connect with chrome; DONT. Use edge, connected in 10 seconds.

Message 1 of 2 (193 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Reaching The EA Live Chat

Community Manager

@MacroPhage7 Thanks for coming back with the edit. Swapping browsers often helps. I don't think the issue is with Chrome itself (I can connect on Chrome without issue) but with a combination of addons/blockers. 

In any case your issue appears to be resolved, thanks again. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)

All Replies

Re: Reaching The EA Live Chat

Community Manager

@MacroPhage7 Thanks for coming back with the edit. Swapping browsers often helps. I don't think the issue is with Chrome itself (I can connect on Chrome without issue) but with a combination of addons/blockers. 

In any case your issue appears to be resolved, thanks again. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (211 Views)