Re-release - The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection

by rezurrection666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Re-release - The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection

★★ Novice

Hi,

I just wanted to put out a request to have The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection re-released on Origin.

Like many others, I feel this was one of the greatest games in the franchise and it is such a shame it is no longer available.

It would be something I would be happy to pay for, be it standalone or part of an EA classics collection.

Kind regards,

Andy

Message 1 of 3 (563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Re-release - The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for sharing your idea @rezurrection666 Standard smile

I completely agree that The Sims 2 was a pretty awesome game and many fans would most likely love to play it again. While I am currently not aware of any plans of bringing the game back on Origin, I will try to let you know if the situation changes.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (537 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for sharing your idea @rezurrection666 Standard smile

I completely agree that The Sims 2 was a pretty awesome game and many fans would most likely love to play it again. While I am currently not aware of any plans of bringing the game back on Origin, I will try to let you know if the situation changes.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (538 Views)

★ Guide
Another thing that totally flew by, apparently Origin once gave it away totally for free. That's nuts, I wish more publishers did stuff like that, and I'm sorry I missed it.

I have to admit, I had more fun with the Sims 2 base game than I did with Sims 3 CE. But that Sims 3 plumbob is still on my desk today.
Message 3 of 3 (462 Views)