Rant about Origin!!!

by FAZZ102

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rant about Origin!!!

★★ Newbie

This is a terrible site for multiple reasons. One is I can barely run it on my amazing PC. Second I only wanted to use this website to transfer my PVZ 1 characters to PVZ 2 and I can not even do that. The message that I keep getting when trying to link accounts is "UNABLE TO LINK ACCOUNTS Oops…that account has already been linked to a different ID. To review your linked accounts, select Account and Privacy from the Origin menu." So I have been n this piece of * website for at LEAST 7 hours trying to do this *. Excuse my language but I am so * pissed. So if you were reading this and thinking about getting this garbage think again. We even called them and if they wanted to transfer data they would delete the data before we could transfer it. So * Origin.

Message 1 of 2 (221 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rant about Origin!!!

EA DICE Team

@FAZZ102

It seems that you created multiple accounts when playing our games. As stated by our Advisors when you called them we will be able to transfer ID's or games in certain circumstances, but we won't be able to transfer any data to another account.

I am afraid that I will not be able to offer you further options either via the forum. Sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with Origin. I hope at least our Advisors were able to clarify which account details you've used for your games so that this experience won't repeat itself in the future.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (241 Views)

All Replies

Re: Rant about Origin!!!

EA DICE Team

@FAZZ102

It seems that you created multiple accounts when playing our games. As stated by our Advisors when you called them we will be able to transfer ID's or games in certain circumstances, but we won't be able to transfer any data to another account.

I am afraid that I will not be able to offer you further options either via the forum. Sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with Origin. I hope at least our Advisors were able to clarify which account details you've used for your games so that this experience won't repeat itself in the future.

Message 2 of 2 (242 Views)