Re: “RESOLVED” My case keeps being updated to “Resolved”

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

“RESOLVED” My case keeps being updated to “Resolved”

★★★★ Apprentice

I started my case over a month ago. I’ve lost money and a car, so I reported it. The live chat person told me that it’s a common issue they are aware of, and ASSURED me I would get my money and car back.. long story short, cause I’ve wasted so much time working for a positive outcome.

My ticket has been upgraded to RESOLVED 4 times and I’ve never received anything but empty promises of being compensated. I’ve contacted and spent a great deal of time and effort trying to get this resolved using the proper channels. It’s obvious EA SUPPORT, is not going to help me at this point. At least have the decency to not continue to allow your customers to continually waste their time. Heat is a fun game with issues that need to be corrected. But this EA HELP group blew it on multiple occasions. I HOPE I GET NOTICED BY SOMEONE WITH THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE CHANGE IN THIS PROCESS. 

Merry Christmas 

Message 1 of 2 (293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry for not seeing this sooner @SSCover1_650. If you are missing items then you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry for not seeing this sooner @SSCover1_650. If you are missing items then you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)