Re: R5Apex.exe doesn't show up in my files not easy fix

by EA_Darko

Original Post

R5Apex.exe doesn't show up in my files

★★★ Newbie

I have been having a problem today after downloading the latest update. After I downloaded it my game would not start because my Apex file was missing the R5Apex.exe file to boot the game and I have tried to uninstall and install the game again but no luck I also tried to Repair my application but it did nothing. My PC is new and I have windows 10 so it is not a compatability error I also don't think that it is my computer's power because i have been playing on 144Hz for months now and it has run pretty smooth since. I would like some help soon Plz. I would love to get more victories with my bros.

Message 1 of 4 (450 Views)

Re: R5Apex.exe doesn't show up in my files

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @aguigui0865.

Can you go ahead and ensure that your OS is fully up to date and that all drivers are the most recent.

Is it possible to share the full error message that you are seeing and if you can grab me a DxDiag that would be great: https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I managed to fix the situation but In order to do so I had to factory reset my PC

Message 3 of 4 (413 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to hear that the issue is sorted for you @aguigui0865.

That resetting your system did the trick could point to the issue being caused by a conflict with something installed on your system. If it happens again let us know and we will do whatever we can to assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (396 Views)