by bhedge7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I would like to speak with someone about building a remote office in Sims for about 7,000 employees. I would want to build something real cool where everything you need to do your job resides. My CEO even said it was a great idea. I would need help selling it too.  [edit: email address removed] is my email.

Message 1 of 5 (541 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Quote

Champion (Retired)

@bhedge7 

The Sims 4 do not support that many Sims in the gameworld so what you ask is impossible. Also the building to support that many would be way larger than any of the lots can accommodate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (523 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@bhedge7 

The Sims 4 do not support that many Sims in the gameworld so what you ask is impossible. Also the building to support that many would be way larger than any of the lots can accommodate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ever think about the business idea especially now.  What if my company had a place where everyone went in the AM that had the intranet, files and basically a digital world for your office and where you go every morning.  But in this world my boss might drop by or I might eat lunch in the digital cafe.  Perhaps everyone has the same office but then there are conference rooms and open rooms.  Executive briefing centers for customers to demo and eval.  How long are we going to work at home and how soon will the next wave come.  You guys have the technology!  Lets do this and yes I just gave you my idea.  Oh well!

Message 3 of 5 (488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How can it be impossible when it is just software?

Message 4 of 5 (482 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@bhedge7 

Software is not magic there are limitations.

Message 5 of 5 (418 Views)