Pvz heroes sync account dissapeared

by itzyoboibenny

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pvz heroes sync account dissapeared

★★★ Newbie

So my account for Pvz heroes was synced to Facebook and I use other accounts that I use facebook with for this game and while I was logging back Into my original pvz heroes synced account after deleting the app bc I needed to update it the account vanished so I’m asking if it’s gone forever and it’s unrecoverable?

Message 1 of 5 (442 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pvz heroes sync account dissapeared

Community Manager

Gotcha. If you're still unable to log into that account I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. You can find more info on how to reach them over at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (350 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @itzyoboibenny

Is there a chance you may have linked PVZ Heroes with a different type of account rather than Facebook? The game does give you the option to connect with an EA Account as well as a Google Play/Game Center account instead. 

Do you have an EA Account set up? Is it possible that you may have linked it up with that account instead? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (418 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent No I didn’t connect it with a EA account only Facebook
Message 3 of 5 (360 Views)

Community Manager

Gotcha. If you're still unable to log into that account I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. You can find more info on how to reach them over at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 5 (351 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent K thx boss
Message 5 of 5 (337 Views)