Re: Purchased game through Origin, but it is nowhere to be found.

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Purchased game through Origin, but it is nowhere to be found.

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the new expansion for The Sims 4, Outdoor Retreat, a couple days ago and it said it was downloading, but never did.  My computer did restart randomly and the game may have still been downloading, but I'm not sure.  I have a receipt, my credit card was charged.  I have checked Download Queue and refreshed the games, as well as looking under the program data to try and see if a file for Outdoor Retreat is anywhere.  It is not.  It isn't listed under My Games either.  Very frstrating!!  Anyone have a solution?

Message 1 of 3 (176 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@dclips Hey, there isn't a specific game tile for Outdoor Retreat, it'll show up within the game details page for The Sims 4 itself. So if you check that page and scroll down, you should see the Game Pack. From there you can download whatever is needed, or just launch TS4, where the content should be present. 

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@dclips Hey, there isn't a specific game tile for Outdoor Retreat, it'll show up within the game details page for The Sims 4 itself. So if you check that page and scroll down, you should see the Game Pack. From there you can download whatever is needed, or just launch TS4, where the content should be present. 

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, David!!  It did not show up when playing the game since purchasing, but after finding it's tile as you directed and clicking it it appeared in the game.  Such a frustrating experience!!  Glad it is resolved.  Thank you so much!!

Message 3 of 3 (165 Views)