Promotional Code - This code has already been redeemed

by aliii_p

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Promotional Code - This code has already been redeemed

★★★ Newbie

I received a game code for the Sims 4 at the Grace Hopper Conference in September. There was a booth for EA Sports in which they were promoting the game and as a result were handing out game codes to attendees. However, I just scratched off my redeemable code and to my confusion am receiving the error that "This code has already been redeemed." I don't understand how I'm receiving this error when I have the game code sitting here right in front of me and just scratched it off myself? I've spoken with a representative of the online support feature and he told me that my code was redeemed on an account with a different email address than mine. I want to know how someone has stolen my code?

Message 1 of 2 (355 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Promotional Code - This code has already been redeemed

Community Manager

Best thing to do @aliii_p is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (267 Views)

All Replies

Re: Promotional Code - This code has already been redeemed

Community Manager

Best thing to do @aliii_p is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (268 Views)