Re: Promo Code now showing "invalid promo code"

by luzser1800

Original Post

Promo code is not working.

★★★ Newbie

I recieved a promo code for $20 off and it's being rejected. Anyone that can help?

Message 11 of 18 (1,402 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Here's the statement regarding the voucher code:

Hi everyone,

The coupon code is now expired; we’ll honor all sales made with the coupon code over the weekend and hope fans enjoy their games.

Thanks,
Sam "QforQ" Houston

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/60/9040620.page;jsessionid=E36215BB52B6C4B6B4850B3121638983#2...

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 12 of 18 (9,294 Views)

So I did this survey EA sent me through my email, did it, got a $20 off next purchase promo code, and it doesn't work, please help.

★★★★ Newbie

I need help how do I get another promo code that works from EA or how do I get the one that's not working to work, do I have to wait a day or so for the promo code to activate? It was a legitimate email too from them. Please help.

Message 13 of 18 (1,376 Views)

Promo Code Will NOT Work

★★★ Newbie

I got a $20 off promo code by completing a survey.  I am trying to use the code, but keep being told that the code is invalid???  Not What?

Message 14 of 18 (1,370 Views)

★ Novice

I have the exact same problem. I took the survey and on every single game I have tried, it says the code is invalid. 

Message 15 of 18 (1,364 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

My email says that the code is good until Oct 21. Today is Oct 15. How can it be expired?

Message 16 of 18 (1,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bet a few codes are sent to multiple costumers and is all a first come first serve kinda sht, then they say the code is expired, this guys are garbage, been a loyal fan but this is just fkcing stingy...

Message 17 of 18 (1,359 Views)

Survey Promo Code not working

★★ Newbie

So I get this email from Origin saying that if I complete a survey I can get a $20 promo code to use at the Origin store but its not working. Aybody else going through this? Anybody know what the real deal is? I wanted to get a new game.

Message 18 of 18 (1,358 Views)