Betreff: Problems with linking Xbox and EA account

by Holger1405

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problems with linking Xbox and EA account

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So I've been having troubles with linking my Xbox account to my new EA account. I had my Xbox account linked to my old EA account but I requested for that to be deleted months ago because I was told that it can let me link my Xbox account to my new EA account I have contacted support about this several times and they keep telling me to wait. I think there is something wrong. Because why would I be waiting months for it to be deleted. All I want to do is link my Xbox account to my new EA account but I haven't been able because I guess that Xbox account is linked to the old EA account that is supposedly in queue for deletion (When I try to play an EA game with my Xbox account it shows "this account is invalid" and they told me it's because the EA account is in queue for deletion) I was actually wondering if I can just contact Microsoft to unlink my Xbox account from my old EA account but I'm not sure if they can do that (Do you guys know if they can?) Thank you for reading I have given up hope on what to do I'm getting sick and tired of waiting. (Do you guys have any tips on what I should try and do?) And what do you guys think of Anthem? I got Anthem then realized that I can't play it because of this problem.

Message 1 of 3 (280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problems with linking Xbox and EA account

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @tonyman21441 

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in and the very long wait for the account deletion process to be finalised Frown

Unfortunately, we're not able to speed up this process here nor Microsoft support will be able to complete this on their side.

I would really encourage you to contact our live support at EA Help once again and ask about the status of your request. I'm afraid our hands are tied on the forum.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (244 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Problems with linking Xbox and EA account

@tonyman21441 

I moved your thread to the EA General Questions board.  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 3 (251 Views)

Re: Problems with linking Xbox and EA account

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @tonyman21441 

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in and the very long wait for the account deletion process to be finalised Frown

Unfortunately, we're not able to speed up this process here nor Microsoft support will be able to complete this on their side.

I would really encourage you to contact our live support at EA Help once again and ask about the status of your request. I'm afraid our hands are tied on the forum.

/Ataashi

Message 3 of 3 (245 Views)