Re: Problem

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem

★★★ Novice

Hello , 

Dear EA , I write you for 2000time in not more than a week. Reason of my writing is account problem. Someone hacked it with email that goes : "[edit: email address removed]" . It's probably some bot hacked my account so do I can't access Origin trough my EA games on my PS4. So I am asking could you help me or not? You keep me giving generic answers. I did everything you asked from me to do , followed every step , changed password of everything and you still didn't recoverd my account or do something about it. Mostly it hurts coz you keeping me on ice and don't give me usefull answer , just generic copy-pasted. I don't give a s**** about progress , I just want to play games normal, and if that means to start from zero I will accept that. Just sync EA account with my PSN account , please.

Yours ,

MaloSanMaka55

Message 1 of 2 (337 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @MaloSanMaka55 sorry to see that you are having issues.

As AHQ is a public-facing site we are unable to assist with any account-based issues, as such you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (292 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @MaloSanMaka55 sorry to see that you are having issues.

As AHQ is a public-facing site we are unable to assist with any account-based issues, as such you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (293 Views)