Re: Problem with launching Medal of Honor 2010

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with launching Medal of Honor 2010

★★★ Newbie

When I start the game it shows me the menu that says play, multiplayer, technical support, etc. and when i press play to play the campaign the game crashes. Also, the technical support option does not work :c

Message 1 of 9 (27,291 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Mondeletz Hi,

If you are still experiencing this issue,, you could try navigating to this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Medal of Honor\Binaries

Now right-click on the "moh.exe" file, select 'Send To' and then select "Desktop (Create Shortcut)". Now look at your desktop and you should have a new shortcut to double-click on.

Let us know how you get on afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (28,386 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

-try right clicking the game icon on the desktop and going to properties. Once you're there go to the compatibility tab and change the format that the game runs in.

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 9 (27,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you launch the game from the Origin application it crashes just after the game updater checks for updates.

BUT

If you launch the game from Games Explorer or the Start Menu or a desktop icon it works perfectly.

So the logical conclusion is that the Origin application is causing the problem.

According to the screenshot I've attached is seems as if the moh.exe is missing, but it is there. I checked and the games starts perfectly anyway when you launch it from Games Explorer, etc. as mentioned above.

Message 3 of 9 (27,240 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Could you explain to me, how I get it to make a desktop icon, or having it show up in my start menu?

So far it only installs a few folders with some small files, but no .exe or game icon. It doesn't even give me the option at the install.

I have the same issue with the game crash and that specific error message when i launch it from Origin.

Message 4 of 9 (27,228 Views)

Community Manager

@Mondeletz Hi,

If you are still experiencing this issue,, you could try navigating to this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Medal of Honor\Binaries

Now right-click on the "moh.exe" file, select 'Send To' and then select "Desktop (Create Shortcut)". Now look at your desktop and you should have a new shortcut to double-click on.

Let us know how you get on afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 9 (28,387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8HEvM1peC0
go in there and go to user adminitrator and play multiplayer medal of honor 2010 
trust me its work 100 percent i got thisLarge smile

Message 6 of 9 (25,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@yahel_1 youre a king.
Message 7 of 9 (18,735 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Graceface3000 as this thread is 5 years old I will have to lock it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 9 (18,680 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @Graceface3000 as this thread is 5 years old I will have to lock it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (18,680 Views)