Problem with a Purchase and NO SUPPORT

by RemyDMarquis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with a Purchase and NO SUPPORT

★★★ Newbie

Since March, I tried to subscribe to Origin Access (1 year) and got an error. I tried again and got the same error again. Both times, I was charged the full amount. I tried opening a ticket but they close it without even contacting me or solving the problem.

So, what am I supposed to do now????????

My money is GONE and I don't get my service?????

Just sweep it under the rug???

Message 1 of 2 (212 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem with a Purchase and NO SUPPORT

Community Manager

Hi @RemyDMarquis

I'm really sorry, but purchase issues aren't something that we're able to look into here on Answers HQ. That's something the EA Help team would need to investigate. 

When you have a chance I'd recommend setting up a new case with them so they can take a look. For more details on how to create one check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well if that works better for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)

All Replies

Re: Problem with a Purchase and NO SUPPORT

Community Manager

Hi @RemyDMarquis

I'm really sorry, but purchase issues aren't something that we're able to look into here on Answers HQ. That's something the EA Help team would need to investigate. 

When you have a chance I'd recommend setting up a new case with them so they can take a look. For more details on how to create one check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well if that works better for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)