Problem in BF4: You need to start and log in to origin

by Elnano124

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem in BF4: You need to start and log in to origin

★★★ Newbie

When I start any round appears the screen attached. I have followed the steps but it doesn't work. What can I do?

Message 1 of 5 (6,209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem in BF4: You need to start and log in to origin

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Well, first of all, if origin.exe is actually running, kill the process in Task Manager and then turn Origin on again. For a good measure, you can also log out of Battlelog while doing that. It sometimes helps. In a long haul, if the problem persists, the easiest solution would be to log in to Battlelog using Firefox or Internet Explorer, going to Settings and turning off the 'Use plugin-free game launching' option. Thanks to that, you should get around the problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (5,962 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Elnano124 How are you starting the game? It should be launched from within an online copy of Origin. 

Does restarting Origin as an administrator have any effect?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (6,151 Views)

Betreff: Problem in BF4: You need to start and log in to origin

★ Novice

Servus Meister ..gibt's denn mittlerweile für dieses scheiss Problem auch eine  scheiss lösung???

Message 3 of 5 (6,141 Views)

★★★ Novice

having the same problem plz help!

Message 4 of 5 (5,232 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Well, first of all, if origin.exe is actually running, kill the process in Task Manager and then turn Origin on again. For a good measure, you can also log out of Battlelog while doing that. It sometimes helps. In a long haul, if the problem persists, the easiest solution would be to log in to Battlelog using Firefox or Internet Explorer, going to Settings and turning off the 'Use plugin-free game launching' option. Thanks to that, you should get around the problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 5 of 5 (5,963 Views)