Primary email address is no longer active

by FRAAACKUS

Original Post

Primary email address is no longer active

★★★ Novice

The primary email address linked to my account has been deleted. I can still access my EA account but I cannot alter anything unless I get the security code that was sent to the deleted email address. I tried going through chat support twice but they keep telling me I'm giving them incorrect information. The information I'm giving them is from my ea account page screen. I just want to update my information and be able to link things like Twitch to my account but I can't and I am getting very frustrated.

Message 1 of 3 (264 Views)

Re: Primary email address is no longer active

Community Manager

@FRAAACKUS 

Account security is important to us.

When helping with certain issues, like account changes, it’s important that we can verify that you own this account. We want to make sure we’re not compromising your account, so we can’t help out with your issue currently.

If you’re able to regain access to your email account later, you can resume this case on EA Help at help.ea.com/my-cases/ or click Contact Us on any help.ea.com page to start a new case.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (241 Views)

Re: Primary email address is no longer active

★★★ Novice

As I said, that email account no longer exists and there is no way to recover it. I don't know why I expected more that a copy/paste answer from EA. Guess I won't be buying Madden points after all.

Message 3 of 3 (234 Views)