Precise in Origin - Euro / US Dollar,

by Gunhero98

Original Post

Precise in Origin - Euro / US Dollar,

★★ Novice

Hi ,

All the precise in Origin and purchase are in Euro not in US Dollar, I am lived outside Europe , how can I change these price into US Dollar, I tried to change my country to USA but still give me in Euro.

Any one can help me ?/

Message 1 of 3 (3,272 Views)

Re: Precise in Origin - Euro / US Dollar,

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hello actually a lot of people including me suffer this problem for two years.i dont live in europe but i need to pay in euros that is more expensive from usd i was very angry last night that i log in to origin and i saw battlefield 4 for 60 euros and i thought myself why i need to pay 60 euros when someone is buying the game for 60 dollars on origin so i ask one of the people that work on ea and he told me:"This is something we hope to address this year, though there is no ETA to announce yet.and i am thinking its been 2 years and nothing happend so you cant do anything about it but you can buy the games on steam or to buy them on amazon(if you want to pre order battlefied 4 so you can pre order it on amazon for 60 dollars.

so thats all.

Message 2 of 3 (3,197 Views)

Re: Precise in Origin - Euro / US Dollar,

★★★ Newbie

You would think that since they are unable to change from Euro to USD, that they would just lower the Euro prices to what it would be in USD.  :catmad:

Message 3 of 3 (2,760 Views)