Please clarify the available options for international gifting

by ClassyCactusPC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please clarify the available options for international gifting

★★ Novice

Thus far, I have conducted a thorough inquiry into the available options for sending, in this case, a battlefield 4 key to my cousin in Romania. It seems that, on various websites and forums, physical copies have regional restrictions. That seems to be a unanimous conclusion, however it might be incorrect. 

Obviously, the origin client is not an option for this endeavor. 

It seems like my final option is buying a key off of Amazon. Some have said that it works, others have mentioned a mere regional language restriction, others have claimed it doesn’t work. I am trying to be optimistic and hope that I can buy a battlefield 4 key off Amazon and give him the code, but I don’t want to risk it. So would that work? If not, what are my alternatives? Would one of the european Amazon websites remedy the problem? Or am I doomed to only having the option of directly sending money? Please reply with any available information. Thank You for your consoderation.

Message 1 of 5 (477 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please clarify the available options for international gifting

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

After risking 5 dollars, it works. You can redeem code in other countries if you buy it off amazon.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (417 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

This is a really good question!

Message 2 of 5 (448 Views)

★★ Novice

I risked it, and it worked. I solved my own question. So you can buy battlefield 4 off amazon and give it to eastern Europe.

Message 3 of 5 (418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

After risking 5 dollars, it works. You can redeem code in other countries if you buy it off amazon.

Message 4 of 5 (418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My girlfriend and me have the same issue. It’s completely hard for us, as customers, to gift the game or DLC to the families or your love.

We tried to use a VPN, we don’t have any bad intentions but that failed completely. 

There are plenty of families wanted to gift a product to families in another country and with a current policy they/we are unable to do that.

Can we get maybe a website where we can buy EA games without any complications for our families, for your love which are living in another country?

My english is bad, don’t judge. I hope you understand my point.

Regards,

TheAifam5

Message 5 of 5 (342 Views)