Re: Please Dear Officials Close My Account

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please Dear Officials Close My Account

★★★ Newbie

Dear Ea Sports Officials Close My Account Please I'm Not Using Origin Account Best Regards.

Message 1 of 3 (208 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@FiringEyes I assume you are looking to close your EA Account? if so, please reach out to an Advisor and they should be able to help you out:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find Origin
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next'
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any problems with this!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (200 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Dear Officials Close My Account Not Using Account Please Answer Best Regards.

Message 2 of 3 (199 Views)

EA Staff

@FiringEyes I assume you are looking to close your EA Account? if so, please reach out to an Advisor and they should be able to help you out:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find Origin
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next'
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any problems with this!

Message 3 of 3 (201 Views)