Please Contact me unsubscribing

by tygranny1

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Please Contact me unsubscribing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Felisha <removed> needs to be unsubscribed immediately my 4 year old grandson has been trying to play these games i want you to unsubscribe me asap there are no links to turn it off i had a free trail but i do not want this game it seems as though i'm not alone you guys should be sued for not having the option of non subscribing i don't want to be charged as of this date 11/22/2019 i can not afford for you to deduct one dime out of my account i only had a free trail and you charge a dollar for that which started tonight so 7 days i should not have any money's deduct from my account other wise i will seek legal advice for putting me in a financial situation  thanks have a good day <email removed>

(CM: Please practise safe posting. Don't post personal information like full name/email per our forum rules)

Message 1 of 2 (345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please Contact me unsubscribing

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @tygranny1.

If you need to unsubscribe, it will differ depending on what type of subscription you have as you didn't mention what service you subscribed to.

• If you have Origin Access Basic or Premier - You can contact EA Help and they can assist.
  • If you have EA Access - Please contact your provider (Xbox, PSN, Steam) as the billing is done through them.
  • If you have Pogo - You can contact EA Help and they can assist.
  • If you have Star Wars The Old Republic - Please contact BioWare support.

I hope that helps!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (312 Views)

All Replies

Re: Please Contact me unsubscribing

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @tygranny1.

If you need to unsubscribe, it will differ depending on what type of subscription you have as you didn't mention what service you subscribed to.

• If you have Origin Access Basic or Premier - You can contact EA Help and they can assist.
  • If you have EA Access - Please contact your provider (Xbox, PSN, Steam) as the billing is done through them.
  • If you have Pogo - You can contact EA Help and they can assist.
  • If you have Star Wars The Old Republic - Please contact BioWare support.

I hope that helps!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 2 (313 Views)