Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

by baniakjr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

★ Novice

Confusedmileysad: when i launch the game it starts up the loading screen then it crashes and says pvz garden warfare has stopped working and that a problem caused the program to stop woking correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available, but there was no sulution notified! Confusedmileymad:

Message 1 of 16 (2,016 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

1.  You posted in the Origin Store forum, instead of the game's own dedicated gaming forum. 

2.  You chose to offer next to nothing for diagnostic purposes. 

How to get DxDiag and put it in a Pastebin page:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/PC-Graphic-performance-issues-in-Titanfall-here-s-how-to-help-us/...

Your follow-up goes here:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies/ct-p/Plants-Vs-Zombies

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (1,919 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

1.  You posted in the Origin Store forum, instead of the game's own dedicated gaming forum. 

2.  You chose to offer next to nothing for diagnostic purposes. 

How to get DxDiag and put it in a Pastebin page:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/PC-Graphic-performance-issues-in-Titanfall-here-s-how-to-help-us/...

Your follow-up goes here:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies/ct-p/Plants-Vs-Zombies

Message 2 of 16 (1,920 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how i can find product code. i buy game. it is not fair. i cant play game.

Message 3 of 16 (1,467 Views)

how was this resolved?

★★★ Newbie

@baniakjr wrote:

Confusedmileysad: when i launch the game it starts up the loading screen then it crashes and says pvz garden warfare has stopped working and that a problem caused the program to stop woking correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available, but there was no sulution notified! Confusedmileymad:

Message 4 of 16 (1,445 Views)

Re: how was this resolved?

★★ Novice

The exact same thing happened to me, but I have already had this game before. I am reinstalling it but it won't open, and windows hasn't notified a solution to me :/

Message 5 of 16 (1,427 Views)

Re: how was this resolved?

★★★★ Novice

Same problem Win 8.1, 4Core,AMD 3.4GHZ DX 11. NO HELP. NO FIX. NO EA ORIGIN EVER AGAIN. GET IT NO MORE $$$$$$$

Message 6 of 16 (1,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So where is the oficial forum site? I can't find it, and the PVZGW page doesn't have links either.  Shouldn't be that difficult.

Message 7 of 16 (1,231 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@tagovernoner wrote:

So where is the oficial forum site? I can't find it, and the PVZGW page doesn't have links either.  Shouldn't be that difficult.

That would depend on what kind of forum.  Answer HQ has all of the gamers' Self-Help peer to peer forums here at this site.  If that's what you want. 

Message 8 of 16 (1,223 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@XxSRKOxX wrote:

how i can find product code. i buy game. it is not fair. i cant play game.

Your question is incomplete,  You will have to be more precise.  WHY do you not have your game's code?  WHERE did you buy it? 

Message 9 of 16 (1,219 Views)

Re: how was this resolved? THE OP didn't care to finish

★★★★★ Expert

@boopin2011 wrote:

@baniakjr wrote:

There was no possible way to answer the question, as the writer was told.  He or she chose to ignore the request for useful information. 

Message 10 of 16 (1,216 Views)