Re: Ping not showing on BF4 Battlelog server screens after latest update

by Ethereal_Destiny

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ping not showing on BF4 Battlelog server screens after latest update

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

What is going on here EA? When the last update was in BETA I opted-out because of this problem. Then you release a new update that still shows the new interface as 'BETA', I can't opt-out and I'm having the same issue? How am I supposed to see the ping i'm getting on the server so I can decide to play on it or not? Any ideas to fix the problem?? Everything was fine before this latest abomination of an update. AWFUL.... :-( 

Message 1 of 22 (5,185 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

It seems after this latest update the problem has been resolved. Thanks for listening EA. Cheers!

View in thread

Message 17 of 22 (4,228 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Same issue here.

I opted out but it still upgrades to beta even if you install a previous non-beta version... consequence, I can not see pings on BF4 servers.

Unbelivable!

Message 2 of 22 (5,160 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem to, It forced the beta onto me and now I cant see ping in the battlelog browser and I cant find matches through quickplay. What a joke.

Message 3 of 22 (5,149 Views)

★★ Novice

me too.. its ruining my game. I don't know where is the best server. I always ended kick or experiencing my character is not running or doing anything. damn updates!

Message 4 of 22 (5,071 Views)

★★ Novice

And sometimes its Idle in Joining server, needs to restart Web Browser, this happen IN Firefox and Chrome !!

Please EA - Origin, I ask you, as customers, fix this situation, its ruining our gameplay experience , this all because BF1 next release.

Please can someone make an Official Notification of this , and give us an answer?....Devs??....  MOds??

regards

Message 5 of 22 (5,059 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem!!!

Message 6 of 22 (5,051 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue here.. ping not showing in battlelog after opting in beta for origin client and  I cant even opt out of beta.. this client version seems more like alpha from where i stand.

Message 7 of 22 (4,954 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the posts. I'm not aware of any workaround for now, other than the imperfect step of filtering by region. 

We'll update the thread with any information that we can get,or more useful workarounds. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 22 (4,880 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here

Message 9 of 22 (4,778 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for acknowledging the situation EA David, appreciated .

The Only solution I found and worked, was:

Uninstall the beta version from HD via Programs , then ran CCleaner and install the old version of Origin version 9.12.2.60376 - 453593 Done, fixed Pings show now in Battlelog, I do like the old version of Origin, the UI better looking and easy to navigate and the design and color better for the eyes , user friendly and less intrusive in system,

Beta new version of Origin it's..... forgive to be blunt, but honestly, it's... UGLY ! , sorry EA& Origin , its the truth, thank you for the effort to "improve it" , but its a step back in design.

regards  

Message 10 of 22 (4,758 Views)