Re: Persona Transfer (PS4 -> PC)

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Persona Transfer (PS4 -> PC)

★★★ Newbie

Why am I unable to have a persona transfer be done on my account to merge my EA account from my PS4 with my EA account on PC? I spoke with two separate support agents who just seemed to want to get out of doing it altogether. I was given the reason of "We cannot perform persona transfers on accounts that have FIFA 20 on them." Since when is this a thing? The support site literally states I can do it and just lose my Ultimate Team crap and account progress, which I'm not heavily concerned with. Is this just not possible and not stated, or something else altogether?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/linking-accounts-and-persona-transfers/

Message 1 of 4 (505 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Espen1105

I'm a bit confused on what you're trying to transfer. Are you asking if it's possible to move your account, your club, and all your progress from PS4 to PC? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (483 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, I am not trying to move my progress between platforms or even accounts. I was denied a persona transfer despite having no bans or child accounts tied to either of my accounts. I do not care about the things on my PS4 EA account. All I wanted to do was do a persona transfer so that I can use one account (PC one) exclusively.

Message 3 of 4 (475 Views)

Community Manager

@Espen1105 

Got it, thanks for clarifying for me. 

I'm afraid that there may just be technical limitations that wouldn't allow a persona transfer in this case. Unfortunately I don't have much insight into the process here on Answers HQ, but it sounds like there's something with FIFA 20 that would prevent it from working properly. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (432 Views)