'Permission Problem You don't have permission to do that'

by twhite0307204

Original Post

'Permission Problem You don't have permission to do that'

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting the message 'Permission Problem You don't have permission to do that.' when I try and click on my own profile in the FIFA forums and I can't post messages anymore. How do I fix this? I've logged out and in again, I can view the forums but I can't click on my profile without getting the permission screen and the option to post messages on threads has disappeared. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,100 Views)

Re: 'Permission Problem You don't have permission to do that'

Community Manager

Hey @twhite0307204 can you check and ensure that you are using the same details to log into the FIFA forums as you have on your EA account associated with your FIFA games? You will be unable to access all the boards on the forum if you don't have the game on your account.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am, and I've been posting fine on the forums in the last few weeks and it just suddenly changed the other day where the text box to type replies had gone and I can't click my profile with getting the permission message as I said. I have FIFA on the ps4 and I believe my PS Plus email is the same as this one but I don't know what that would have to do with it because they're separate entities?

Message 3 of 4 (1,080 Views)

Community Manager

Can you go ahead and double check to ensure that the account you are logged in with is the one linked to your EA account with FIFA on it @twhite0307204. If it is a secondary account then the error you are seeing can pop up.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,076 Views)