Re: Payed for game, payment not received

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Payed for game, payment not received

★ Novice

Hello,

This last weekend and monday i tried ordering Battlefield 4 Premium. It kept saying 'Currently unnavailable, Try again later.' Mentioned something about pressure on the server and stuff.

Monday afternoon i was on my online banking and i noticed that it wanted me to sign some sort of ticket, i confirmed that this was from Origin since it mentioned Battlefield 4 premium.

I singed the ticket, so the money was transferred over to the Global Collect ... thing. But i still haven't received my premium. I called with the ea help desk and they told me to wait 48h to see if it came trough, but still hasn't

I'm guessing it hasn't gone trough on origin since it wasn't looking for my payement when i singed it. I can provide evidence(screenshot of my payment) that i payed the 15€ (it was sale).

If there would be any way you guys (EA, Origin) could force the premium onto my account. Since my payment did go trough.

Thanks, Nick

Message 1 of 4 (222 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@Ninja_Bro99

Hi,

I just checked your account and the Premium should now be available for you. From within Origin, please right-click Battlefield 4 and select Game Details to start downloading your Premium content.

Reach out to me if you have any further questions.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (213 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@Ninja_Bro99

Hi,

I just checked your account and the Premium should now be available for you. From within Origin, please right-click Battlefield 4 and select Game Details to start downloading your Premium content.

Reach out to me if you have any further questions.

Message 2 of 4 (214 Views)

★ Novice

I have received my premium, thanks alot!

Message 3 of 4 (200 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Ninja_Bro99

Great news!

Thanks for coming back and confirming. I hope you will enjoy the Premium content Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (194 Views)