Password reset

by sl33pz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Password reset

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I recevied email yesterday that said that I asked for pass reset. Well, I obviously didn't ask for that by I changed my password anyway... Today I recevied same email again... Don't know what to do.

All Best,

Luka

Message 1 of 4 (546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Password reset

EA DICE Team

@sl33pz

This means someone already has managed to get access to your account, or is currently trying to break in. Please go through our article on how to maintain account security to understand how you can keep your account safe.

At the same time, I would also recommend to reach out to an EA Advisor via EA Help to make sure that nothing on your account has been changed yet:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (584 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@sl33pz

This means someone already has managed to get access to your account, or is currently trying to break in. Please go through our article on how to maintain account security to understand how you can keep your account safe.

At the same time, I would also recommend to reach out to an EA Advisor via EA Help to make sure that nothing on your account has been changed yet:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 2 of 4 (585 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tnx Tom Standard smile This really helped Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (516 Views)

EA DICE Team

@sl33pz

You're welcome. I hope that everything is ok for you now.. Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (502 Views)